According to the New York Times, a whopping 84 percent of all stocks owned by Americans belong to the wealthiest 10 percent of households. (That includes everyone’s stakes in pension plans, 401(k)’s, individual retirement accounts as well as trust funds, mutual funds, and college savings programs like 529 plans)Understanding and developing stock trading skills is a critical element to ensuring your child’s future. Learn and apply advanced investing techniques from managing large stock portfolios to margin trading. . .
- Demonstrate knowledge of advanced stock terminology
- Describe importance of investors in local economy
- Understand how the stock exchange impacts the global economy
- Articulate how money flows through a community
- Apply learned money and project skills
10 Weeks (1 hour per week)